The LEGO Nostalgia Board
Welcome Guest, we hope you have a great time! If you're already a member, you can sign in here. Or if you're a guest, register and join the fun!
Announcements
Welcome to LEGO Message Boards Reborn. We're in the process of improving the forum and preparing it for more users.

Introduction

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tatoranaki
Administrator
Administrator
Male Number of posts : 1921
S.P.A.M. :
0 / 500 / 50

Registration date : 2009-01-18

RPG Character Sheet
HP:
1500/1500  (1500/1500)
Character Name:
Attributes:
AttributesStrengthDefenseCunning
Pts
View user profile

PostTatoranaki on Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:21 pm

Hi everyone, I'm Tatoranaki. I founded this forum with the help of a fantastic admin team and everyone who came to join us and make this a community. Now things are changing. Familiar faces are returning and new ones are arriving by the day.

Whether we all stick around and chat frequently, or only stop in periodically, topics like these journals are meant to keep that connection and give a reason to come back.

It's been years since I was active here. It's great to be back and have the help of Sam8432, Switch, Roddy15, and anyone else who comes to join us. It's also good to see Spilo, Keplers, and Roxtus, and I'm sure many more soon. Oh wow, I feel like I'm giving a political speech. Razz And now... I'd like to announce... that I'm running for president!

So updates.

• I've been working on a novel called Project Ordine. God willing, I'll finish these next seven days and then we'll enter the beta reading phase before publication.
  • I have two YouTube channels, https://YouTube.com/AdventureWritersBlog and https://YouTube.com/ContingencyTech

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum