The LEGO Nostalgia Board
Welcome Guest, we hope you have a great time! If you're already a member, you can sign in here. Or if you're a guest, register and join the fun!
Announcements
Welcome to LEGO Message Boards Reborn. We're in the process of improving the forum and preparing it for more users.

Hello everyone!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tatoranaki
Administrator
Administrator
Male Number of posts : 1921
S.P.A.M. :
0 / 500 / 50

Registration date : 2009-01-18

RPG Character Sheet
HP:
1500/1500  (1500/1500)
Character Name:
Attributes:
AttributesStrengthDefenseCunning
Pts
View user profile

PostTatoranaki on Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:38 pm

Hello one and all, it is I, Tatoranaki. Razz
It's surprising how some things stay the same, like this forum in many ways, and how many things change, like the people who used to inhabit it. I recently talked with Roddy and asked for his thoughts on sending out a newsletter after all these years, and seeing if we could bring back some of the community to have a reunion of sorts. It'd be a new type of community, partly spurred by the shutting down of the LEGO Messageboards, with everyone sharing what they've been up to, catching up with old friends, and perhaps making some new ones.

If there's one thing I remember most about how I was, it was my tendency to create one project after another, and never really finish any of them. As the years passed, I grew tired of never seeing anything done, so I started to taken on projects and actually finish them.

Anyways, that's it for now. I have some cleaning to do before relatives stop by.

I hope to speak with you all soon!

-Tatoranaki

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum