The LEGO Nostalgia Board
Welcome Guest, we hope you have a great time! If you're already a member, you can sign in here. Or if you're a guest, register and join the fun!
Announcements
Welcome to LEGO Message Boards Reborn. We're in the process of improving the forum and preparing it for more users.

Adventure Writer's Blog

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tatoranaki
Administrator
Administrator
Male Number of posts : 1922
S.P.A.M. :
0 / 500 / 50

Registration date : 2009-01-18

RPG Character Sheet
HP:
1500/1500  (1500/1500)
Character Name:
Attributes:
AttributesStrengthDefenseCunning
Pts
View user profile

PostTatoranaki

My old blog shall meet the basket today, the General Archive of the forum. So say good-bye to the magnificent red font, and the beautifully displayed underline of all the below blogs as was demonstrated in such an angelic fashion by that of Monsieur Zack's blog. Now we shall meet Adventure Writer, a blog originally on WordPress, that has now found it's way into the Ligers. I welcome you to read on...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Adventure Writer's Blog :: Comments

Tatoranaki
Administrator
Administrator
S.P.A.M. :
0 / 500 / 50

RPG Character Sheet
HP:
1500/1500  (1500/1500)
Character Name:
Attributes:
Pts
View user profile

Post on Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:47 pm by Tatoranaki

With all the photography I do, I thought I’d start a little journal photographique. I’ll include places I’ve traveled to, little things I tend to notice, and other random tidbits that might seem just a little out of place.

So I’ll start working with my large repertoire of photos, and get em’ ready for Blog-Publishing!
Only available at... Adventure Writer's Official Blog

Until then, make the most of your Monday and get out there and do something!
Tatoranaki
Administrator
Administrator
S.P.A.M. :
0 / 500 / 50

RPG Character Sheet
HP:
1500/1500  (1500/1500)
Character Name:
Attributes:
Pts
View user profile

Post on Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:11 pm by Tatoranaki

Thank-you, thank-you very much.
I would like to thank... *drifts off into long speech*
designerdude101
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Male Number of posts : 1579
LMB Username : designerdude101
S.P.A.M. :
0 / 500 / 50

Registration date : 2009-01-19
View user profile http://mln.lego.com/en-us/PublicView/designerdude101.aspx

Post on Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:09 pm by designerdude101

Cool stuff Tator. Nice forum. Razz
Tatoranaki
Administrator
Administrator
S.P.A.M. :
0 / 500 / 50

RPG Character Sheet
HP:
1500/1500  (1500/1500)
Character Name:
Attributes:
Pts
View user profile

Post on Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:20 pm by Tatoranaki

Big project up for the Ligers, hopefully this will inspire some new activity.
1 Corinthians 12:27
Tatoranaki
Administrator
Administrator
S.P.A.M. :
0 / 500 / 50

RPG Character Sheet
HP:
1500/1500  (1500/1500)
Character Name:
Attributes:
Pts
View user profile

Post on Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:50 pm by Tatoranaki

The mountain towers above the landscape, a beauty to behold. A distant sunset of orange, pink, and crimson, complimented by the blue surroundings of the mountainous countryside. My Gmail account. In reality, life in this part of Nebraska is much different. Nice, scenic neighborhoods, but nothing overly unique to mark this place as a world tourist attraction. I wake up late, and after reading for awhile, am aroused by the smell of hot, fresh, cinnamon rolls. Oh the humanity… the usual Saturday cartoons, the Travel Channel specials, and History’s end of the world, is what television brings to the table. Cartoons, outgrown. I venture into a new episode of Anthony Bourdain’s, No Reservations. That is what I call, a lazy Saturday morning...

Want to read more? Check out my official blog @http://adventurewriter.wordpress.com/
Tatoranaki
Administrator
Administrator
S.P.A.M. :
0 / 500 / 50

RPG Character Sheet
HP:
1500/1500  (1500/1500)
Character Name:
Attributes:
Pts
View user profile

Post on Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:24 pm by Tatoranaki

Well, say goodbye to the High-5 idea... instead of that, and instead of kissing, we shall be doing... well... how to describe it... aha! Dance moves. Heh... oh fate, why must thine hand be so cruel!

*tango music plays as the curtain slides aside.*

Stay tuned for the next segment of... The Monsieur Zack Blog.

*Exeunt.*
Tatoranaki
Administrator
Administrator
S.P.A.M. :
0 / 500 / 50

RPG Character Sheet
HP:
1500/1500  (1500/1500)
Character Name:
Attributes:
Pts
View user profile

Post on Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:03 pm by Tatoranaki

Well, of course! Out of all the parts I get Marco, the acrobat. No, don't pick the kid that you were going to... I mean, he's got acrobatic experience and would be good for the part, but nah... pick the kid with no acrobatic history! Well, at least I figured out the head-stand, of course... the first few times... *flashback*

Falling over and bonking head on floor in cafeteria...
Falling over in class room...
Etc. etc.

And then there's the kissing scene. Supposodely we're somehow going to turn it into a High-5... this should be interesting.

"I loooooove you!" *high-5's*
Tatoranaki
Administrator
Administrator
S.P.A.M. :
0 / 500 / 50

RPG Character Sheet
HP:
1500/1500  (1500/1500)
Character Name:
Attributes:
Pts
View user profile

Post on Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:01 pm by Tatoranaki

Quite a surprise, Drama Class auditions took place today. All drama students take part in the plays, and I had a part in nearly every audition. Frank, Mr. Quigley, various characters of various personalities. What part shall I get? That, mon amis, is the question.
Tatoranaki
Administrator
Administrator
S.P.A.M. :
0 / 500 / 50

RPG Character Sheet
HP:
1500/1500  (1500/1500)
Character Name:
Attributes:
Pts
View user profile

Post on Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:33 pm by Tatoranaki

A Burger King salad and creamy cheesecake, with a burrito from Taco Bell. To top it all off, a Strawberry-Mango Fruitista. Now that, mon ami, is a meal.

Off the topic of American franchise, we have the tickets for France, and details from the hotel. I shall be staying in the smallest of the three buildings... but, who cares? Cousins, Aunts, and Uncles, seem to take dominance on this occasion.
designerdude101
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Male Number of posts : 1579
LMB Username : designerdude101
S.P.A.M. :
0 / 500 / 50

Registration date : 2009-01-19
View user profile http://mln.lego.com/en-us/PublicView/designerdude101.aspx

Post on Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:15 pm by designerdude101

Tatoranaki wrote:Well, I'm hoping today will be a writing day for me. A chance to finish typing up my story. Crank up the Contemporary Christian music on K-Love and open up the good ole' "Complete and Final Manuscript" word document.

Also, if you haven't already, check out my latest entries in the Creative Stories Forum!
The Life of Stories
by Tatoranaki
That's awesome buddy! I can't wait to read it.
Tatoranaki
Administrator
Administrator
S.P.A.M. :
0 / 500 / 50

RPG Character Sheet
HP:
1500/1500  (1500/1500)
Character Name:
Attributes:
Pts
View user profile

Post on Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:51 pm by Tatoranaki

Well, I'm hoping today will be a writing day for me. A chance to finish typing up my story. Crank up the Contemporary Christian music on K-Love and open up the good ole' "Complete and Final Manuscript" word document.

Also, if you haven't already, check out my latest entries in the Creative Stories Forum!
The Life of Stories
by Tatoranaki
Tatoranaki
Administrator
Administrator
S.P.A.M. :
0 / 500 / 50

RPG Character Sheet
HP:
1500/1500  (1500/1500)
Character Name:
Attributes:
Pts
View user profile

Post on Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:47 pm by Tatoranaki

First we shall explore the archives of this blog, to fully understand the culmination of all such entries, to the point of today. The order of which, shall be newest to oldest. So if you are one of the present, read from the top, or one of the past, from the bottom.

A New School, A New Book, A New Trip… and Donuts?
19.09.2009 (Present-Day)
Going to a private Christian school this year, very different atmosphere than public school. Kids are welcoming, no cursing (or rather, very rarely), and you even have to fill out a “survey” of questions before you may enroll. Although… they do not offer French, so I’ll be continuing on Rosetta Stone.
Next piece of news, my new book! I plan on making my first publish next month, or if not, my “first copywrite.” The book I wish to be publish is centered around an “animal world” filled with mice, owls, rats… and [SPOILER WARNING!] snakes.
The new trip? To France. We’ll be leaving Nebraska in late April, close to my birthday (which is the 29th) and staying in France for a total of 2 weeks. First if Paris (for the Louvre and the Eiffel Tower) and then to the plentiful and colorful, country regions of France.
And last of all, Donuts. We discovered, this year I believe, the best donut place in Nebraska!~ What is this wonderous producer of pastries? You’ll have to figure it out for yourself! They’ve been running since 1954!
Now I must attend to some other matters… the Ligers, my French education, and finally, my novel. I really must type that up or we shall go nowhere with this…

The 5th Of April!!!
Ok, nothing really big or major about the 5th of April for me. I have Spring Break, which is one week off from high school, starting the 6th.
In other news, I voted creation #5 on BZPower, since it’s my friend Mirrorkumaru’s creation. It was quite good, though why red elements?

I’ve been working on the MLN-Ligers, a fan-based forum: [your=http://www.mln-ligers.net/forum.htm]http://www.mln-ligers.net/forum.htm[/url]
And I plan to make additions to my novel before publishing.
Au Reviour!

France, and a good book
I’m planning on traveling to France sometime next summer, a possible place for my next book. The only other country I’ve been to is Ireland, not the best experience ever, since I didn’t even get to see the Giant’s Causeway, amoung the famous world wonders.
On another note, if you need any good books to read, and you’re a Sci-Fi fan, I reccomend the Last of the Jedi, by Jude Watson. She’s got really good books, though almost all are Star Wars themed. You don’t need to be a Star Wars fan to enjoy them however, they’re great for anyone searching for a good book. Though I reccomend starting of with her “Secrets of the Jedi” double-novel first.

Welcome World
Hey, right now anyone here can call me “Adventure Writer.” Oh, and welcome to my blog! Bonjour, Hola, Aloha.
I’m working on my first novel, and I’m using an Honors English Creative Writing assignment as my constant motivation. “Get it done, or get an F!”
I better get to work!
Sponsored content

Post  by Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum