The LEGO Nostalgia Board
Welcome Guest, we hope you have a great time! If you're already a member, you can sign in here. Or if you're a guest, register and join the fun!
Announcements
Welcome to LEGO Message Boards Reborn. We're in the process of improving the forum and preparing it for more users.

The Sith Lord of the Infinite Shadows' Blog of His Raids.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shadow Raider Vader
Senior Journeyman
Senior Journeyman
Male Number of posts : 274
LMB Username : Mark600929
S.P.A.M. :
0 / 500 / 50

Registration date : 2009-01-19
View user profile

PostShadow Raider Vader

THE BLOG'S BEGINING

I, Shadow Raider Vader, Shall be posting here, to what I hope to be daily. Before the blog, I'll try to print a large header summing up the major parts of the artical.

Before I begin the blogging prosses, A short disclaimer.

DISCLAIMER: By the reading and/or commenting to this Blog or any of it's contents, you hereby agree that all of it's contents don't belong to the owner, but do wish that no content be claimed as theirs, unless stated otherwise by said owner. You also agree that you shall never say the date or day of which it is during the summer. If you break this date rule, you are hereby responsible for any broken walls that may be broken from banging head into said wall out of frustration, any technological problem or electricution from tears splattering on the keyboard. All content of the blog is not copyrighted by the nonexistant Sith Lord Shadow Raiding Industries. No rights reserved.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

The Sith Lord of the Infinite Shadows' Blog of His Raids. :: Comments

Spilo
Master
Master
Male Number of posts : 559
LMB Username : storm4937O
S.P.A.M. :
0 / 500 / 50

Registration date : 2009-01-25
View user profile http://mln.lego.com/en-us/PublicView/storm4937O.aspx

Post on Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:04 am by Spilo

Shadow Raider Vader wrote:Lawwwttssss have happened.

Yep. Titles says it all. Too much to explain, or, not much I can explain here, atleast.

LOL!!! So what's up with your life? Very Happy
Shadow Raider Vader
Senior Journeyman
Senior Journeyman
S.P.A.M. :
0 / 500 / 50

View user profile

Post on Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:07 pm by Shadow Raider Vader

Lawwwttssss have happened.

Yep. Titles says it all. Too much to explain, or, not much I can explain here, atleast.
Shadow Raider Vader
Senior Journeyman
Senior Journeyman
S.P.A.M. :
0 / 500 / 50

View user profile

Post on Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:40 pm by Shadow Raider Vader

HAPPEH =D

lol yep.

I.

Am.

HAPPY

Don't ask.
Shadow Raider Vader
Senior Journeyman
Senior Journeyman
S.P.A.M. :
0 / 500 / 50

View user profile

Post on Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:14 pm by Shadow Raider Vader

Meh' Kitty ^^

aesydjvkb,jlo[p]]\

lol

Apparently while I was gone for 5 minuites to go help my dad with something outside, my cat just ran acrost my keybored.

Lol, He's only about 2 months old, he's a grey and white tiger-stripped kitten Razz (So cute.) For some reason he loves my laptop... this isn't the first time he ran across the keybored...

Well, I had something better to blog about, but because my dad called my outside, I forgot -.-

So this is why I had to share this little story to you Razz

---NOOOOOOO!!!!!!

I just realized I can't use alt codes with this laptop -.-
Shadow Raider Vader
Senior Journeyman
Senior Journeyman
S.P.A.M. :
0 / 500 / 50

View user profile

Post on Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:02 am by Shadow Raider Vader

I HAVE NO IDEA HOW I PASSED ADVANCED ENGLISH WITH A 97%

*Looks at Last Blog*

Apparently Tates fixed up numerous spelling errers. I quickly scanned it and noticed 6 changed words Razz

I never was good at English... It never was my strong subject. I'm not sure how I passed Advanced English with an A. Heh. I'm sooo lucky to live in the age of technology... one press of a button, and my entire document on Microsoft Word is all Fixed up. I'm really lucky that they don't have spelling tests in Junior High. I remember getting terribly low scores on them back in elementary. My average, being 75%. My all time low, 10%. (Which was from homophones. SOOOOOO confusing)

Anyway, I accually was on this morning until 1 in the morning... Which, I was suppossed to get off no later than 11:00 PM (EST).

It's Ironicly 11:01 AM (EST) the moment I'm typing this sentance... so they day is still coming, I'll probably be editing my posts...
Shadow Raider Vader
Senior Journeyman
Senior Journeyman
S.P.A.M. :
0 / 500 / 50

View user profile

Post on Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:26 pm by Shadow Raider Vader

ONTO THE ACCUAL BLOG

Today, I just got back from my weeklong vacation, at around the time of 11:00 AM (EST.)

At around 3:00 PM (EST), I left to go watch the newest Harry Potter movie, Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. I did read the Book to this movie about 2 years ago. I was very impressed with it. I only found one major part of the plot that was kept out of the movie, whereas the Previous movie, Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix (Also of which I read the book of), has multiple parts of the Plot cut out, and was a bit dissapointing. I highly suggest this movie to anyone 10 and up.

After the movie, at about 6:30 PM (EST), I went to an Italian Resturant...

Augh, I hate Italian Food. The smell of parmesan makes me nauseous...

Last edited by Admin on Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:53 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Once again, the day is saved... thanks to Tatoranaki: The Spell Checker!!!)
Sponsored content

Post  by Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum