The LEGO Nostalgia Board
Welcome Guest, we hope you have a great time! If you're already a member, you can sign in here. Or if you're a guest, register and join the fun!
Announcements
Welcome to LEGO Message Boards Reborn. We're in the process of improving the forum and preparing it for more users.

John Maplen's Blog

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Napalm13
Craftsman
Craftsman
Number of posts : 99
LMB Username : none
S.P.A.M. :
0 / 500 / 50

Registration date : 2009-05-26
View user profile

PostNapalm13

To start off, No, my whole name is not John "Maplen", I use that as an alias. Well the Maplen part, but the first name is my real first name. But none the less, John is a common name derived from latin, meaning "Hashem is the Greatest". Of course this was from the Jewish Bible.

Currently, I'm a "High School 2nd year" In the Philippines, learning Algebra II, English II, T.L.E., Computer II, Filipino II, A.P II(Social Studies[Aisa History]), M.A.P.E.H(Music, Art, P.E, Health), and Biology. Of course, in my opinion they are very easy, with no strings attached.

I Have a passion of Science/Technology and I'm hooked upon it, that I go to Google Code, Yahoo developer, MSDN(Microsoft Developer Network), Intel's Developer forums/resources/feeds/news, and google news. And I wish to become a Science/Technology Corospondent for the MLN Liger Society.

I have a gmail account/Yahoo account/Aol account.

I really prefer chatting in other forms of chats EXCEPT the MLN Liger socety's Chatbox because I have a bad relationship with it.

I Live in very far off place, where we call, the "Province", where the only bookstore is miles and KMs away. So before I go Wasting your time, from you researching my IP address, I'm not in Makati City, trust me, someone on MLNO, tried to see where I live through my IP, and only gotten to my ISP's(Internet Service Provider) Address instead >.> Plus I still go to school even though it is Summer Vacation in America/Britain(I don't know Britain's Education system to well)

And That when a typhoon/storm/baguio comes, my house is the few people who go to school with their Street flooded, luckily it doesn't reach my house's door. And that since my "Sondok"(Driver) of his tryicle, Yes a tricycle, is with a motorcylce with a..... Just imagine Indiana Jones, but only for transportation. And that when he doesn't pick me up, I have to walk through the flooded "River" street, which covers my feet.

I'm Currently Living with my retired dad, using his pention for us living in the Philippines, which can FINALLY cope us up with the expenses, a bit. My dad, is the most reliable person into Finance, recalling how much he lived through the years. To put it in perspective, $1 = about PHP50, so we have a maid, driver, two story house, I go to a private school, etc.

Well I think that's all about me, that I can give... BYE BYE FOLKS and see this great quote:

"Today is So Yesterday"
-Intel Corporations

Last edited by Admin on Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Don't you mean "None the less"?)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

John Maplen's Blog :: Comments

Spilo
Master
Master
Male Number of posts : 559
LMB Username : storm4937O
S.P.A.M. :
0 / 500 / 50

Registration date : 2009-01-25
View user profile http://mln.lego.com/en-us/PublicView/storm4937O.aspx

Post on Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:25 am by Spilo

Woah. That's sounds nice.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum