Forum Terms of service
The moderators of this forum will try hard to edit or remove reprehensible messages as soon as possible. However, it is impossible for them to review all the messages. You thus admit that all the messages posted on this forum express the sight and opinion of their respective authors and not those of the moderators or the Webmaster (except messages posted by them) and consequently, they cannot be held responsible of the discussions.
- Aggressive or slanderous messages, as well as personal insults and critics, the coarseness and vulgarities, and more generally any message contravening the French laws are prohibited.
- Messages who promote - or evoke - illegal practices are prohibited.
- If you post informations which come from another site
, look first if the site in question doesn't forbid it. Show the address of the site in question in order to respect the work of their administrators!
- Please post your messages only once. The repetitions are unpleasant and useless!
- Please make an effort on grammar and spelling. SMS-style language (ex: r u sk8ing?) is not advised!
Any message contravening the listing above will be edited or removed without additional notice or justification within deadlines which will depend on the availability of the moderators. Any abuse will involve the cancellation of the registration. Internet is neither an anonymous space, nor a space of no-right! We reserve ourselves the possibility of informing your access provider and/or the legal authorities of any malevolent behavior. An IP address of each poster is recorded in order to help us to make you respect these conditions.
By clicking on " I agree to these terms " below:
- You acknowledge to have fully read these current rules;
- You commit yourself to respect unreservedly these current rules;
- You grant the moderators of this forum the right to delete, move or edit any discussion subject at any moment.
This is a NON-COMMERCIAL SITE
Upon registration, you acknowledge the following as being unacceptable and punishable in a manner deemed reasonable by the staff of the forum:
Must be 13 years or older to register.
For any community, trust is an invaluable asset. Lying destroys trust, slows progress, encourages chaos and promotes a sense of insecurity. Anyone caught lying may or may not be given a second chance.
We expect all to be honest in all aspects while on the forum. Those who cheat degrade themselves and the forum as a whole, and thus they will not be tolerated.
Those caught stealing will be asked to return any stolen items immediately. Depending on the severity of the situation, other actions might be taken by the staff of the forum.
Also in the category of stealing is plagiarism. This is the unlawful copying of the work of others and declaring the work as your own. This is a serious offense not only on this forum, but everywhere. Anything posted on the forum and found to be plagiarized material will be removed immediately, and the poster will be dealt with accordingly.
4. Hacking, Duping, Phishing
Hacking is considered to be a serious offense and will not be tolerated. You are entitled to one account on the forum, and one account only. If you are found to have used the account of another person, even with permission, the staff of the forum will take immediate action. If you are found to have given your password to any person(s), you will be asked to immediately change it and be warned never to distribute your password again.
5. Posting of Inappropriate Material
This includes both inappropriate images and inappropriate text. This forum is intended to be suitable for most all age groups, and thus this type of material would not be suitable or tolerable for the members of the forum. Any inappropriate material posted on the forum will be removed immediately. If a member knowingly posts this type material, he/she will be banned from the forum. If you are unsure whether the posting of certain material is permissible, ask an administrator first.
Additionally, anyone found to be transferring inappropriate material via PM or email will be banned immediately.
6. Demeaning Remarks
Everyone on the forum will gain for themselves a reputation. No one has the right to intentionally destroy anyone's reputation by making remarks that would cause others to lose their respect for this person. If you have a genuine concern about any member, you may PM an administrator so that he can take proper actions against this member, if necessary.
7. Insinuating or Insulting Remarks
As with Demeaning Remarks, speak with an administrator if you have a genuine concern. If you insult another member, either on the forum or by PM or email, you will be asked to discontinue making those remarks. Upon repeated offenses, further action will be taken.
8. Excessive SPAM
SPAM stands for Stupid Pointless Annoying Messages. In the category of SPAM are the following:
- These are two consecutive posts made by one person in a topic. This is pointless because whatever you had to say in your second post could have simply been stated in your first post. If you find out later that there was information that you wanted to include in your post, either wait until another person posts, or edit your last one.
(b) One-Word Posts
- These are as they sound: posts containing only one word. These types of posts are subject to immediate deletion. The reasoning is that if you have only one word to say, then your post is a very inefficient transmission of information. These posts are very annoying to everyone. Additionally, avoid two- and three-word posts; these can be just as annoying as one-word posts.
(c) Senseless Posts
- These are posts that make no sense, either because of the material itself, or because of low-quality grammar. In these cases, the point of making a post is lost: posts are meant to transmit information, and if no one can make heads or tails of your post, then it serves no purpose.
(d) Excessively Redundant Posts
- If you've posted information, then there is no reason to continue posting the same information about the subject. You may post to answer questions, to clarify certain portions, or to further elaborate, but if nothing new is presented, and you simply restate exactly what you've already said, in a similar fashion, then your post is unnecessary.
(e) Otherwise Useless Posts
- This includes messages such as, "I'm online," "I'm feeling good today," "I'm tired," "See ya' tomorrow," "I agree," "I see," "That's cool," etc.
Posts deemed as SPAM will be removed by the staff of the forum without warning. Generally, members are not penalized for only a few SPAM posts; though, they are if they don't avoid making them after several warnings.
9. Distribution of Personal Information
Never under any circumstances give out any of your personal information, such as the following: last or family name (we also discourage the posting of first names), home address, work address, home phone number, cell phone number, or email address (if under the age of 13).